Crypto sports betting apps have exploded in popularity as a lucrative investment opportunity for both betting companies and sports fans. Bitcoin is the most highly-valued cryptocurrency today. Because of this, various online bookmakers now accept this cryptocurrency for deposits and withdrawals. If you want to start making a profit in crypto with your favourite sports, read this post, as here you will find the leading Bitcoin betting apps and useful instructions on how to use them in the most efficient way.
Best Bitcoin Betting Apps In India
Today is your lucky day as below we prepared the list of the leading Bitcoin gambling applications in India. Compare the provided options and opt for the bookie that meets all your betting requirements. Focus on betting instead of endless hours of searching for the proper bookie on the Internet. Register with one of the Bitcoin sports betting apps and start placing winnings wagers right away.
How Do We Rate The Apps
Apart from apps’ availability in India, we rated the apps in terms of the following criteria:
- Bonuses offered. We looked into the type of bonuses they have as well as the wagering requirements they come with. Apart from free bets and welcome bonuses, many also offer exclusive bonuses to their most active players.
- Reputation. We made sure that every app on our list complies with the existing gambling rules and regulations in the country.
- Available sports and competitive odds. So you’d have a better range of betting options, competitive odds, and availability of sports were also considered.
- Withdrawal speed. The value of Bitcoin can easily go up or down. To lock in the exchange rate favourable to you, we made sure that all our top apps have a quick withdrawal time.
How To Use Bitcoin In Sports Betting App
Using Bitcoin in a betting app is pretty much the same as fiat money. However, there are extra steps involved because like any cryptocurrency, Bitcoin isn’t considered “real cash”. In the following subsections, we’ll take you through a step-by-step process of making deposits and withdrawals in a Bitcoin wagering app.
In order to transfer crypto funds into the account, you would be able to do so by following this deposit process. If you don’t have one already, take note that you’ll have to create an account on different websites to complete a successful deposit:
- Create an account with a trusted sportsbook. We have a list of the top sportsbooks that accept Bitcoins. Use any of the links there to download the app and register. For your convenience, make sure that you can provide proof for any information that you give them.
- Get a crypto wallet. This will serve as your Bitcoin storage. There are lots that you can choose from, and we recommend going with an option known for being secure.
- Buy Bitcoin/s. You’ll be able to do this by going to a cryptocurrency exchange. Think of it as a stock market for various cryptocurrencies. You may also be asked how you’re going to use the digital currency that you’ll purchase on your chosen exchange. We’ll discuss this in more detail later on.
- Send the Bitcoins to your crypto wallet. From the crypto exchange, click the Send button and enter the Bitcoin amount that you want to send. Then, copy and paste your Bitcoin wallet address. Make sure all the details are correct before sending.
- Deposit the Bitcoin into your Bitcoin sports betting app. Find the QR code or address on your bookmaker’s site. Then, use your crypto wallet to send your desired amount.
Like with Bitcoin deposits, you should already have an account with a cryptocurrency exchange and a crypto wallet to cash out your Bitcoin winnings. Initiate the withdrawal process by looking for the “Withdraw” or “Cash Out” option on the site. Choose Bitcoin and enter the amount in fiat money currency that you want to be withdrawn from the Bitcoin betting app to your crypto wallet.
At this stage, you’ll be taken to a page with a unique transaction ID number where you’d see the current exchange rate for Bitcoin to local currency. There will also be a blank box where you’d enter the Bitcoin address for your crypto wallet. Review all the details before confirming the transaction because once done, it can’t be reversed.
Unlike fiat money, Bitcoin is relatively more volatile. This means that if the value of the Bitcoin goes down, you’ll end up with a little more Bitcoin in your wallet. Meanwhile, the opposite happens as the Bitcoin value goes up.
How To Get Bitcoins
Today, getting Bitcoin is more convenient than ever. With so many sites that allow you to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, it can be hard to choose which of them you can trust. You can get all the basic necessary information here, but to maximize advantages, always go with platforms, sites, and payment gateways already trusted by many players.
How To Buy
Get Bitcoin for betting app by following these steps:
- Create an account with a crypto exchange where you can buy or sell Bitcoin.
- Enter your bank transfer details, phone number, and other information asked of you.
- Verify your email if needed then log into your account.
- Select “Buy/Sell” from the dashboard. If there’s a “Buy” tab, go there then click “Bitcoin”.
- Put the amount in fiat money currency that you want to be exchanged for Bitcoin.
- Click the “Buy” button to finish the transaction.
Where To Store
You may store the Bitcoins you buy in:
- Cryptocurrency exchange. This is where you can buy and sell Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies based on the prevailing market rates.
- Online wallet. It is an app that lets you send and receive digital currencies. This also stores private keys that ensure your Bitcoin is accessible and safe.
- Physical (hardware) wallet. It is a USB drive-like device where your private keys are stored. It’s considered the best way to keep Bitcoin secured.
Why Should You Try Bitcoin Betting App
Using a Bitcoin betting app allows you to successfully place your bets every single time. Many players sometimes find issues with other payment methods, making them miss out on great odds and potential massive winnings. It’s also great if the sports betting app you’re using doesn’t accept your local currency. In doing so, you’re getting rid of hefty currency exchange fees.
Is It Safe To Use Bitcoin As A Payment Method For Betting
Yes, for as long as you’re using crypto exchanges and wallets that follow legal regulations, using Bitcoin in a betting app is safe. Bitcoin is practically impossible to hack because it exists in a public ledger only. This makes any irregular activity easily detectable. And by using Bitcoin, you’re also able to get and receive funds without revealing any of your personal information to the casino. Therefore, you should be fine if you don’t share your personal keys.
But this doesn’t mean you’re stuck with Bitcoin. With Bitcoin sports betting apps, you’d still have the option to explore other payment methods offered through the betting app. So if you decide that placing Bitcoin bets isn’t for you, you can easily switch to using bank transfers or credit cards without making new sports betting account.
Pros & Cons Of Using Bitcoin In Betting Apps
- Provide financial privacy by making it possible to hide your financial activity from everyone.
- Transaction fees are relatively low compared to credit cards and ACH.
- Allow you to access relatively higher withdrawal limits compared to using fiat money.
- You’d be able to complete transactions more quickly.
- More generous bonuses and promotions are associated with Bitcoins.
- You may lose money if the volatile Bitcoin market dips.
- There are no refunds if you feel you’ve been scammed.
- Bitcoin is currently not centralized or regulated.
Best New Bitcoin Betting Apps
There are many rising apps in the sports betting industry that are quickly proving their worth as a safe and reliable way to place your bets with Bitcoin. See our top picks below and the massive bonuses you can get if you register with any of these new bookies.
Alternative Payment Methods
Your average Bitcoin betting app also accepts other currencies as well as other payment methods so you can deposit or withdraw money. Apart from Bitcoin, you can also try Skrill, Neteller, PayTM, UPI, bank transfer, and MuchBetter. The bookmaker may also accept transactions using other cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, USDT, and Litecoin. You’ll find the complete and comprehensive list on the site or the app of the selected online sportsbook.
Using Bitcoin in a sports betting app allows you to circumvent high transaction fees, low money transfer limits, and the lack of privacy associated with using fiat money. But despite some advantages like crypto market volatility, many still view Bitcoin as a safe and reliable way to place bets online.
For as long as you stick with trusted and reliable betting apps that accept Bitcoin, your experience should mostly be good. All you need is a Bitcoin wallet and an account with a crypto exchange. Check out our list of Bitcoin betting apps to get started today.
Frequently Asked Questions
How To Make Deposit At Bitcoin Betting Apps?
Start by buying Bitcoin through a crypto exchange, transferring the crypto to your Bitcoin wallet, then find the QR code or wallet address on the sports betting app so you can transfer the funds.
Why Should You Try Bitcoin Betting App?
Apart from the low transaction fees and quick deposit/withdrawal processing, Bitcoin sports betting apps also allow you financial privacy and give you bigger bonuses.
Is It Safe To Bet With Bitcoin Sports Betting Apps?
Yes, when using one of the best Bitcoin betting apps, you’d be able to complete betting-related transactions safely.