As of today, PayTM is the payment system that is used by Indian gamblers the most. So it is no wonder that every reputable mobile gambling application accepts it. On this page we share details on how to create an account via one of the PayTM betting apps and how to use it for sports betting.
Betting Apps That Accept PayTM 2022
If you wonder which betting app accepts PayTM, you will find the answer to this question here. Below we feature the best gambling applications that include this payment option. Download and install one of them on your phone and start betting for real money straight away.
How To Make A PayTM Account
PayTM is an Indian digital payment technology that allows performing a plethora of financial operations via a smartphone. This includes making a deposit and withdrawal from your PayTM betting profile. To create an account, follow the guide below.
Create An Account
Open the PayTM application on your mobile or go to the official website. At the upper right corner of the screen, you will see the “Create an Account” or “Sign Up” button. Click on it.
Complete Personal And Bank Information
- After you click on the “Sign Up” button, you will be transferred to a personal information box where you will need to type in personal data. This includes a phone number, email, and a password.
- Now you can create your electronic wallet on the payment resource. Select “Create PayTM wallet”.
- You will receive an OPT number that you will need to enter together with your first and last name.
- Confirm the creation of the PayTM wallet once more.
- When the process is finished you will be able to use the wallet regularly or link the PayTM profile to the account in your bank and use PayTM as a UPI.
One more important step that will allow you to use betting apps with PayTM in India without any limits is to complete the verification process via the KYC (Know Your Customer) service. It is very easy and won’t take much time. There are two possible ways to undergo the verification:
To verify your PayTM account with the help of the Aadhaar number, go to the KYC option in your PayTM profile and type in the 12-digit number. You will receive an OTP that you will need to enter. With all the steps done the verification will be completed for PayTM online betting.
Another option to verify your account is to collect the KYC documents (proofs of residence and identity) and hand them over to a PayTM executive. You can also send the files online. After the documents are processed, the verification will be confirmed and you can use PayTM betting apps.
TOP 5 PayTM Withdrawal Betting Apps
If you are searching for the best PayTM betting apps, check the table below. We included only the most trustworthy and reliable sportsbooks that guarantee fast and secure withdrawals.
How to Use PayTM For Betting
If you have chosen a suitable betting app that supports PayTM, you can easily and quickly learn how to use it for sports wagering. Nothing can be more convenient than withdrawing and depositing funds to your betting account via PayTM.
- To initiate the withdrawal from PayTM betting app, go to the cashier’s section and click on the “Withdrawal” button.
- Pick the UPI/Wallets in the list of available money transfer methods.
- Enter the desirable sum of winning money you want to withdraw.
- After the processing is complete, the money will be sent to the bank account that is linked to your PayTM profile.
- To deposit money go to the cashier page in your PayTM betting app and pick the deposit option in the menu.
- Among all the payment methods available, click on the UPI/Wallets.
- Type in your phone number and enter the amount of money you’d like to deposit.
- Confirm the process by clicking on the “Deposit” button.
- Once the money has been transferred, you are ready to place wagers on various sports.
Pros And Cons Of Using PayTM For Betting
- Fees are not charged for the transactions performed via PayTM betting apps
- The applications allow transactions in Indian Rupees
- All the withdrawals and deposits are legal and coordinated by the Reserved Bank of India
- You can use a credit card to refill your wallet to bet with PayTM
- All the personal and financial data is well-protected
- The KYC verification you need to go through is a time-consuming process
- It may take several hours for the deposits and withdrawals to be complete
Best New PayTM Bookmaker Apps
If you are interested in the newest releases of the best PayTM bookmaker applications, check out the list of the options below.
Top 5 Cricket Betting App With PayTM
For cricket fans, we compiled the list of the best 5 PayTM cricket betting apps. Now you can bet on your favorite sports with PayTM betting apps and enjoy the possibility to pay via one of the most convenient payment options in India.
Alternative Payment Methods
Apart from PayTM and Paytm Payments Bank, you will be able to find other payment methods that are covered by betting apps in India with PayTM. For example, with Visa and Master bank cards you can fund your betting account in an instant. E-wallets, like PhonePe, Skrill and Neteller are also popular ways of depositing and withdrawing money. The newest betting apps also accept cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin and others.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which Betting App Accepts PayTM?
All the Indian PayTM betting apps featured in our post accept this payment method.
Why Bet With PayTM?
You should place your bets using PayTM because it is a legal and safe payment option that allows transferring money in Indian Rupees without any extra fees.
Which App Is Best For Betting In India?
You can choose such an app from the lists that we presented above.
Is PayTM Safe In India?
It is safe to use PayTM in India. The Reserve Bank of India guarantees the legality and security of transactions via the payment option.